Welcome to the Breastfeeding Community of Practice
Community Events & Initiatives
The Breastfeeding Community of Practice is a volunteer network of individuals who support breastfeeding in Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia.
The Community of Practice connects with individuals, communities and organizations that are interested in creating a breastfeeding-friendly culture in Nova Scotia and providing the support to help make it happen.
Our goal is to increase awareness about the importance of breastfeeding, build community capacity and help people achieve purposeful action to support change.
IWK Breastfeeding Grand Rounds
- May 15, 2018 1:00-2:30pm
- IWK Parker Reception Room
Atlantic Milk Bank Coalition
- Liquid Gold Campaign (see poster)
- Reunion Tea - a celebration of donours, recipients and those
who support human milk donation in Atlantic Canada and to recognize International Human Milk Donour Day.
-May 15, 2018 2:30-3:30pm
-IWK Parker Reception Room
- Board Meeting - May 24, 2018
Make Breastfeeding Your Business
- June 27, 2018 9:00-11:00am
- Clayton Park Sobeys in the community room